Lots of fun links and information about class 2-225 on the right sidebar. Scroll down for links to fun games and information on the Common Core Standards.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Classroom news for Monday 10/19/09

Here are some words from our classmates:

* Faruq said "Last time a big yellow truck crashed into my aunt's car." We hope that Faruq's aunt is ok.

* Alexia says "Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. She is going to be 27." When asked what her sister's name is, Alexia replied "Mayling." Happy birthday to her!

* Brendan said that on Saturday, he saw his brother Michael. Brendan and Michael did not do too much but they had fun.

* Daniela said that last night she went to a movie theater and she saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Daniela thought that the movie was good.

* Joseph says that every year he goes to see monster trucks. "It's like racing and smashing into cars," Joseph told us.

* Willie said that this morning he saw the movie Terminator.

* Serenity said "When my mom got into a car accident and the car behind her couldn't wait. My sister was on the other side where the car crashed and the car behind my mom's car just turned and hit the car that was next to my mom's car. Then, it hit into my mom's car, the side where my sister was."

* Mr. Miller and Ms. Laline are very happy to be looking forward to PS 29's Halloween ice skating event. The event is next Friday at 3:00. We both hope to see you there!

More to come later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment